Where Beauty & Utility Come to Life
At Accent Cabinetry and Woodworking, Inc, we can renovate your existing space or participate in construction of a new building that meets your design and architectural plans.
Located in Pleasant Valley, NY, we build custom cabinets and woodworking for local businesses, schools, and healthcare facilities throughout the Hudson Valley.
Proud to be a Women Owned and Operated Business
Who We Are
Our approach is different.
Unlike pre-manufactured, stock size cabinetry, we take our clients through a streamlined, transformative design and fabrication process. Our products are personalized to yield better functionality, designed and crafted by a diverse and detail-oriented team committed to making your vision a reality.
We are where you work… where you depend on services… and where you live…
Get started with us today!
Passionate. Diverse. Detail-Oriented.
We are a team of designers, strategists, builders, artisan millworkers, and cabinet makers who are passionate about building beauty and utility in the commercial environment. Our management team is woman-owned and operated, and our team works as a creative collective with many years of experience in the millworking industry.
Purchased by Mary Beth Meyer in 2013 from a small pre-existing company, Accent Cabinetry and Woodworking, Inc has grown in experience and accomplishments. A New York State Certified Woman Owned Business, our team is proud of the projects we have completed for banks, credit unions, hospitals, schools, airports, medical offices, coffee shops, and so much more.
Upholding the highest standards of architectural and design integrity drives us in everything we do. Working in collaboration with local and national architects, contractors, and clients, we produce anything from standard cabinetry for small offices to complete custom units for entire facilities and major projects.
View Our Custom Cabinets & Millwork Products
For commercial spaces
For the healthcare & education sectors
How We Operate
Transforming architectural ideas. Creating flawless, results-driven finishes...
Communication is a major component in how we operate ﹣ we are responsive, informative, and work to solve problems with results-driven, seamless solutions. Each project is specially fabricated and installed to meet the architectural specifications of our clients.
Our experience allows us to build any type of laminate casework to fit the setting. Our goal is to design and build innovative products that refine your space and enhance the function and aesthetics of an environment.
Our shop builds to AWI standards, customizing our cabinetry and millworking products to meet the specific needs of the client and their environment.
While on-site during the construction phase, our engineer identifies potential problems and provides solutions to save time and money. We use the latest technology to bring your vision to life and deliver flawless, precise finishes, made possible with the power and efficiency of CNC technology, advanced edgebanders, and Cabinet Vision design software.
- Cornerstone Family Health, Plattekill﹣Lothrop Associates
- Cornerstone Family Health Center, Newburgh﹣David Wieboldt Architect
- SUNY New Paltz Hasbrouck Dining Hall﹣Dembling & Dembling Architects
- Hudson Heritage FCU﹣Anderson Design Group
- Kingston Central Schools﹣KSQ Architects
- Minisink Valley Central School District﹣Tetra Tech
- Ulster Performing Arts Center﹣Westlake, Reed, Leskosky
- Walkway Over the Hudson West Visitors Center﹣Saratoga Associates
- Vision Vocational Rehab Center﹣Gertler & Wente Architects
- Orange County BOCES Arden Hill﹣KG&D Architects
- Croton Harmon UFSD﹣KSQ Architects
- Enlarged City School District Middletown﹣KG&D Architects
- Central Hudson Corporate Offices﹣Swartz Architecture
- Mt. Kisco Police Dept﹣Bar Down Studios
- Mondelez International Distribution Center﹣GMA Architects
- Cary Institute Library﹣Slade Architects
- Hudson Valley Regional Airport ﹣C & S Architects
- Brewster High School﹣KG&D Architects
- Somers Central School District﹣Sammel Architects
- Purchase Fire Station﹣Mitchell Associates
- Ulster Fire District﹣Mauri Architects
- Louis M. Klein Auditorium Interior﹣H2M Architects
- Dutchess County Law Enforcement Center﹣LaBella Architects
- St. Luke’s Hospital Addition and Renovation﹣DI Group Architecture
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center ﹣Garofalo & Associates
- Taconic Correctional Facility﹣Razak Associates
- Taste New York﹣C.T. Male Associates
- Dutchess County Public Defender’s Office﹣Lothrop Associates
- Wappinger Central School District ﹣Rhinebeck Architecture
- Highland 9W Self Storage﹣Liscum, McCormack, Van Voorhis
- Health Quest GME Expansion﹣Stefian Bradley
- Harrison Central School District﹣H2M Architects
- Ashley Home Store﹣Debarbieri Architects
- Ready Coffee﹣NDA Architects
- Goodwill Fire District﹣CSArch Architecture
- Lock Up at Ardsley﹣Partners in Design Architects
- Brew Café Sojourner Truth Library, SUNY New Paltz﹣Dembling + Dembling Architects
- Guardian Self Storage Offices Multiple Sites
Independent Design/Build Projects
- Adriance Library: Liscum, McCormack, VanVorhis
- Vassar College Multiple Projects
- SUNY New Paltz Multiple Buildings
- Marist College Multiple Buildings
- Highland Central School District
- Kingston Cardiology
- Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union Branches
- Putnam County Savings Bank